jordan h. braun // california, usa
- Interaction design for a large consumer technology company in Cupertino, California. I designed interactions and interfaces for a complex supply chain tool to be used by both internal users and international suppliers.
- Designed development tools, dashboards, and end-user applications for an enterprise Internet of Things application platform. This project required me to understand advanced technical concepts that were previously out of my comfort zone.
- Interaction and UI design for a self-governing discussion platform. This project included everything from user research to final UI design.
- Research, prototyping, and design strategy for a food delivery app. I created interactive prototypes that were used to test with real users.
- A collaboration with artist Anita Su. This art installation involved designing and building large mobiles.
- A children's book inspired by the samurai poet Mizuta Masahide. All illustrations were created in Illustrator, layout was completed with InDesign.
- A poster series designed for fun. All illustrations were created in Illustrator, layout was completed with InDesign.
- Beauty is a function of function.
- Buzz words and jargon are bad for you and the people you love
- Privacy needs to be a part of every smart city discussion.
- Testing's role in design.
- Testing is the process.
- Just work harder.
- Cleaning up a messy process.